Contract Basis Job in Govt Sector: Recruitment of technical and non-technical positions on a contract basis.
Contract Basis Job in Govt Sector: An autonomous premier institute under the Ministry of CIPET, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, India is fully dedicated to the growth of chemicals and fertilizers, plastics and allied industries. Focus on skill development, technology support services, education and research (STAR) in all domains of plastic CIPET AICTE. Approved, Diploma, Post Diploma, and Post Graduate Diploma The program offers.
Accessibility level in CAD / CAM, Plastic Processing & Testing, including Plastic Technology, Mold Technology, Mold Design. CIPET is looking for academic, skills training and dynamic, rewarding employees in the field Technology Support Services for its centers on a fully contractual basis as detailed below:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1.||Lecturer (Plastics Engineering & Technology / Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering) [Except for CIPET Centre, Chennai]||Rs. 44,900/- p.m.|
|2.||Technical Assistant (Testing / Processing / Tooling / CAD-CAM / Skill Training)||Rs. 21,700/- p.m.|
|3.||Librarian||Rs. 21,700/- p.m.|
For detailed information about essential qualifications and experience, post wise and center wise vacancies, application forms and rules and regulations, please visit our website. (CIPET) Recruitment column – Home). Please visit the CIPET website for any updates, including corrections/corrections.
Applications should be submitted strictly in the prescribed format along with the required attachments “Principal Director (New Project), CIPET Head Office, TVK. Envelope by Speed Post on or before 20.03.2020 Estate, Gindi, Chennai – 600 032 ”. The candidate should mention “Adv. No. C.P.E.T. / HO-AI / CM / A / 2 “,” Name of the post applicable “and” Name of the center applicable “uppercase letters.
Contract Basis Job in Govt Sector: Essential Qualification & Experience:- Lecturer
|1.||Post Name|| |
(Plastics Engineering & Technology / Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering)
|2.||Salary||Rs. 44,900/- p.m.|
|3.||Age limit||up to 65 years|
|4.||Educational & other qualification||Full-time 1st Class B.E./B. Tech in Mech/ Chem/ Plastics / Polymer Technology or equivalent with 2 years relevant post qualification experience |
Full-Time 1st Class M.Sc. with specialization in Polymer Science with 3 years relevant post qualification experience
Candidates having higher qualification (M.E./M.Tech.) will be preferred
|5.||Essential Skill Sets||Should have good oral and written communication skills.|
Competency in Hands-on experience in handling sophisticated equipment/machinery.
Aptitude towards Teaching in the field of Polymer / Plastics Engineering & Technology
Contract Basis Job in Govt Sector: Essential Qualification & Experience: Technical Assistant
|1.||Post Name||Technical Assistant |
(Testing / Processing / Tooling / CAD-CAM / Skill Training)
|2.||Salary||Rs. 21,700/- p.m.|
|3.||Age limit||Up to 35 years.|
|4.||Educational & other qualification||Diploma in Mech. / DPMT / DPT / PGD-PTQC / PGD-PPT / PDPMD or equivalent with 01 year relevant post qualification experience. |
ITI (Fitter / Turner / Machinist) with 02 years of relevant post-qualification experience.
|5.||Essential Skill Sets||Competency in Hands-on experience in handling sophisticated equipment/machinery. |
Knowledge of quality management as per ISO/IEC 17025: 2005, ISO 9001, Uncertainty Measurement, 6 Sigma or other relevant QMS preferred.
Should have good oral and written communication skills
Experience in Execution of Production / Job Order.
Knowledge of Plastics Processing / Testing / CNC Tooling / CAD/CAM Softwares
Contract Basis Job in Govt Sector: Essential Qualification & Experience: Librarian
|2.||Salary||Rs. 21,700/- p.m.|
|3.||Age limit||Up to 35 years|
|4.||Educational & other qualification||Full-time Graduate in Library Science / Post Graduate Diploma in Library Science with Typing / PC Operation with 2 years relevant post qualification experience|
|5.||Essential Skill Sets||Should be conversant with classification systems like DDC, UDC, etc. |
Knowledge of Library Management Software like NewGenlib, Koha, etc.
Knowledge of Digital Library Software like Greenstone, DSpace, etc.
Must have the zeal to learn the latest technologies and apply the same.
Should independently handle the library.
Contract Basis Job in Govt Sector: Rules & Regulations
1. No application fee will be paid by the candidate. २. Reservation and Leisure (PWD) for SC / ST / OBC-NCL / Ex-servicemen / Disabled persons is applicable as per Central Govt. Order and CIPET Rule Application.
3. The application should be submitted only in prescribed format which can be downloaded from the organization’s website www.cipet.gov.in
4. Candidates must have a valid email id, which must be entered in the application form so that they can be sent via email for written tests with skill / practical test and/or interview as applicable.
5. The duration of your stay with the organization will be renewable for three years on a written annual basis, solely on the basis of your post/performance and your fitness for fitness. Your.
6. Your services may be terminated at any time for any reason during the term of the contract, whichever the organization issues a month notice or one month salary in lieu of notice. Similarly, you may leave the institute at any time by giving the contract a month’s notice or instead of a month’s salary and after giving the appropriate assignment, all relevant documents, equipment, work, etc. By the end of the three-year contract, the investment with your organization will reach the end and you will be automatically relaxed, otherwise, there is no mandate to that effect.
7. This investment will not give you any right or claim to claim exploits against any regular vacancies for the position you or otherwise hold. 8. The candidates applied for the “Advertisement Number with Date”, “Name of the Post” on the envelope “and” Name of the Center “.
9. The candidate must apply separately for each position and for each position.
10. 2 ND Class train fare will be paid as per the proof prepared by CIPET.
11. An important date for determining the age limit, experience and all related matters will be the last date for receipt of application from the candidates.१२. Incomplete applications or applications are responsible for rejecting the required attachment that is not in the prescribed pattern or without the application. Signed applications, which are applications that are ineligible for some posts, properly unsigned application promotion at the top of the envelopes, etc. Instructions can be rejected by the organization first.
13. Apply only to those who depend on the prescribed eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it has been found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria set out, then he will be disqualified.
14. Highly qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.
15. There will be remedies in any form propagating or exerting any influence politically or otherwise Applied as ineligible for the post.
16. The relaxation in the eligibility criteria can be considered if the candidate is outstanding credentials and proven capabilities subject to such recommendations in the consideration of the Screening Committee.
17. Depending on qualifications and experience, higher / lower salaries may be paid eligible cases.
18. The institution reserves the right to screen and call such candidates only on-screen As recommended by the screening committee. Just don’t meet the criteria Automatically claim candidate called for Skills / Practical Test and/or Co-written Exam Interview as applicable. The Institution / Screening Committee may also resolve, depending on its own decision
19. New criteria/benchmarks in respect of qualifications, experience, etc., for the examination of candidates, Should be called in for a written test with skills / practical tests and/or interviews applicable. Personal, All other details of academics, professionals and candidates, the basis for shortlisting, the bench Marking / Reporting by Screening Committee, All Reports of Selection Committee and each and Every information regarding the recruitment and selection process will be strictly followed Privacy and whatever is not disclosed to anyone.
20. No vacancies to increase/decrease vacant posts and vacancies at his discretion without giving any reason. The screening committee here may at its discretion relax the minimum requirements for outstanding candidates for each post.
21. CIPET reserves the right to terminate the advertising and/or selection process without giving any reason.
22. The organization has the right to fill or not fill any or all positions in the advertisement.
23. No postal delay, conduct and correspondence will be obtained from the candidates regarding the Written Examination and/or Interview as applicable and the reasons for the skill / Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable and the reasons for Written Test / Practical Test and/or Interview. Has not been selected in the applicable written test. No correspondence will be received from the failed candidates. CIPET will not be responsible for any email / communication letter sent / received due to invalid / incorrect email id / postal delay / postal delay / loss of transmission / technical issues in email etc. No dialogue/request in this regard will be entertained.
24. In the case of OBC candidates with non-creamy layer status, community certificates must be issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format in the period below, not three years from the date of advertisement and not earlier. Any community certificate given on any OBC date will be otherwise considered invalid as above and such candidates will not be eligible for a three-year exemption within the upper age limit. The OBC candidates will be eligible for rest in the upper part, including non-cream only layer status, depending on the age of the government.